8 May 2015
Introducing the Bianchi Ethanol FS
Ethanol 27 FS is the range created by Bianchi to let riders enjoy every mountain adventure. This line of bikes has key strenghts like all-around nature and the ability to adapt to any terrain.
Ethanol FS is built to offer a great riding ability combined with a specifically designed geometry that gives excellent bike control. Key characteristics for this wide range of bikes are: easy rideability, superb steering, comfort and stability combined with lightweight and rigidity. These are bikes you can trust when riding the hardest racing or in non-competitive all-day use. Main features are top class pedalling characteristics and the robustness for every technical descent.
Ethanol FS is available as Trail model with 130 mm travel and as Enduro version with 150 mm travel.
- 4-bar Horst link suspension design with progressive rate,
- Carbon front triangle and rear alloy stays,
- Tapered Head Tube 1.1/8>1.5,
- 142 Shimano E-Thru Axle w/Quick Release,
- Post Mount 160mm for brake caliper,
- Internal cable routing
- Side-swing Shimano front derailleur design capable,
- PF30 73mm bottom bracket w/ISCG05
- HDM/D-Type FD (removable), bottom pull
Ethanol FS Trail is designed with 69,5° head tube angle, 74,5° seat tube angle, 435mm chainstays and a wheel base that goes from 1095mm of size S to 1155mm of size XL. Enduro has slacker angles (68,5° for HT and 73,5° for ST), same chain stays length and a wheelbase that changes from 1110mm of 15" to 1171mm of 21".