Because it’s a bicycle. It’s supposed to be simple. The Wireless eTap group set offers one of the aesthetically cleanest, most efficient shifting setups available.
Riders with SRAM RED eTap can now view their gear profile and battery status on their Garmin Edge 520 and 1000. Both Garmin devices now integrate with ANT+ and provide a data field for both gear ratio (front gear/rear gear) and front and rear derailleur electronic battery status.
SRAM Red eTap features race-car-inspired paddle shift logic that virtually eliminates mistaking upshifts for downshifts, while keeping shifting precise, fast, and easy. It’s a logic that is simplified for speed: right lever makes it harder, left lever makes it easier, both levers to change the front ring. Our revised ErgoFit controls seamlessly connect rider and machine with Reach Adjust to fit any hand. You’ll shift more, with less effort and spend less time doing it. Carbon ErgoBlade levers and large SRAM eTap paddles provide positive controls for rider input.
The SRAM RED eTap rear derailleur executes shifts the instant you demand it, with military precision. Wirelessly. It’s easy to set up, clean in appearance and delightfully uncomplicated. Mechanical necessities such as a carbon pulley cage, ceramic pulley bearings, and anodized alloy artfully blend with proprietary electronic advancements to deliver a 238g (with battery) shifting wonder.
SRAM Yaw technology changed front shifting forever, eliminating the need for trim. The SRAM RED eTap Front Derailleur makes a good thing better by executing front shifts confidently and quickly over our proprietary wireless communication protocol. The eTap shifter optimizes Yaw adjustments as needed throughout the shift range with no need for rider input.
eTap batteries are literally a snap to remove and charge. Just flip the tool-free battery latch up and slide the battery up and out of the derailleur. Then snap the battery into the USB powered charger and connect the charger to any USB power source or A/C USB adaptor. A full charge takes just 45 minutes to complete.
- Item condition: New
- Availability: In-store
- Brand: SRAM
- Category: Rim Brake Groupsets
- Thread: English Thread, Italian Thread
- Crank Arm Length: 172.5mm
- Cassette Ratio: 11 - 28t
- Crankset Ratio: 36/52t
- Front Derailleur: Braze On
- ID: 102840808
- Discipline: Road
- Rear Derailleur Speed: 11 Speed
- ["[\"Just a tool free snap to install and remove eTap Battery Packs\""
- "\"Batteries can be fully charged in 45 minutes\""
- "\"YAW front derailleur technology eliminates trim\""
- "\"Compatible with The Garmin Edge 1000 for live shift notifications\""
- "\"Race-car inspired shift logic\""
- "\"Up to 1000 Kilometers of riding per charge\""
- "\"AIREA connectivity preventing interference\"]"]
We are able to swap out and change; Cassette Ratio, Crank length and Size of front Chain Rings.
• SRAM RED eTap Front derailleur
• SRAM RED eTap Rear derailleur
• SRAM RED eTap left shift lever
• SRAM RED eTap right shift lever
• SRAM RED eTap Firmware update dongle
• SRAM RED eTap Battery Charger (including world adapter for Australian customers) and brake cables
• SRAM RED22 X-Glide 1190 11sp, 11-26T Cassette
• SRAM RED Aero Link Mechanical Brakeset
• SRAM PC RED22 11 Speed Chain
• SRAM RED GXP Crankset
• SRAM Pressfit GXP Ceramic Bottom Bracket BB86
SRAM RED eTap Shifters:
• Weight (grams): 260 (set)
• Speed: 2 Front, 11 Rear
• Material: Carbon-fibre and Plastic
• Technology: AIREA™, eTap
• Wireless connection via AIREA™ network for fast & clean installation
• ErgoBlade levers provide confident control
• eTap lagic &positive feedback paddles eliminate shifting mistakes
SRAM RED eTap Rear Derailleur:
• Speed: 11-speed
• Weight (grams): 239 (including battery)
• Materials: Carbon-fibre, Ceramic
• Max Tooth: Short - 28
• Technology: eTap, AIREA™
• Wireless connection via AIREA™ network for fast and clean installation
• Designed to work with SRAM PowerGlide™ and PowerdomeX™ cassettes
SRAM RED eTap Front Derailleur:
• Speed: 2-speed
• Weight (grams): 187 (including battery)
• Mount: Braze-on
• Technology: eTap, AIREA™, YAW™
SRAM RED eTap Dongle:
• USB dongle for SRAM RED eTap firmware
SRAM RED eTap Battery Charger:
• 45 minute charging time
• Adaptors for most nation’s sockets
• Included a separate world adaptor for Australian customers
SRAM RED eTap Battery:
• Included with Front & Rear Derailleur
• Up to 1000 km per charge
• Weight (grams) 24
SRAM RED GXP Crankset
• Ratio: 53/39
• Arm Length (mm): 172.5 mm
• Weight (grams): 557
• Arm Material: Carbon-fibre
• Chainring Material: Machined Alloy
• Technology: GXP, Exogram Hollow Crank Arm & Spider with X-GlideR Chainrings, Hidden Bolt Spider Tab
• Exogram™ technology uses a large, hollow cross section all the way to the spider, minimizing weight while maximizing stiffness
• Our stiffest crank ever
• Hidden bolt pattern leverages the characteristics of carbon fiber while presenting a sleek appearance
• Stiffer X-GlideR™ chainrings feature thicker construction and advanced shift timing pins and ramps, which are optimized for shifting with the Yaw™ front derailleur
SRAM RED 22 XG-1190 Cassette
• Speed: 11
• Gear Ratio: 11-26: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,23,26
• Weight (grams): <151
• Material: Tool Steel, Aluminium
• Technology: X-Glide
SRAM RED Brakeset
• Weight (grams): 262
• Material: Aluminium, SwissStop pad compound
• Technology: Aerolink
• Finish: Falcon Grey, Anodized Black
• AeroLink™ arm amplifies braking power while reducing frontal area
• Lighter, aero pad retainers carry SwissStop Flash Pro pads standard
• Wider clearance for modern wheelsets
SRAM PC RED22 11 speed chain
• Links: 114
• Weight (grams): 246
• Material: Nickel Silver
• Technology: PowerChain, Powerlube, Powerlock, HollowPin, Chrome Harened Pins
SRAM Pressfit GXP Bottom Bracket BB86
• Ceramic Bracket
• Weight (grams): 83
• Technology: GXP
Want to buy Online, just call or email us!
Le Spit Cyclery
Bicycle Sales and Service. Excellence in repair, the latest bikes, spares and apparel.
Tues - Wed: 10:00–18:00