The JetBlack Z1 PRO Fluid is a high quality, fluid resistance bicycle trainer.
Fluid resistance trainers provide a more ‘road-like’ feel than magnetic trainers and this feel is increased by a higher weight flywheel.
The JetBlack Z1 PRO Fluid has one of the heaviest flywheels on the market and has the longest run down time in its class.
The proprietary fluid in the JetBlack Z1 PRO Fluid increases resistance exponentially, the faster you spin the harder it gets. Correct use of your bicycle’s gears will allow you to fine tune any training session without having to manually adjust resistance. When used with the full range of JetBlack sensors, you can enjoy training sessions identical to those used by professional cycling teams.
The JetBlack Z1 PRO Fluid is an award winning trainer and like all JetBlack trainers, comes with a lifetime warranty.
Key Features & Benefits
- Folds into compact shape for easy storage and transport. Lowest profile of any trainer
- Multiple coaching sessions crafted by Olympic cycle coach Murray Healey
- Test and monitor yourself with an in built Fitness/Zone test and Training Zone calculator
- Upload your workout to Training Peaks and Strava
- JetBlack SQR quick release system allows easy mounting and once set remembers your bike position. Set and forget!
- Hydrogel roller for less noise and reduced tyre wear. Reduces noise by 55%, and tyre wear by 25-30%
- Trainer is pre-assembled and ready to ride
- Rock-solid design is stable for any size or style of rider and the most punishing of training sessions
- Suits road and mountain bike wheels between 700c, 29”, 27.5”, 26” and many 24” wheels
- Wide Base and Anti Slip Feet keep the trainer still for even the toughest of riders.
- Lifetime warranty
- Free app for iOS or Android with Audio Training Sessions, Read and Ride Sessions, Gear Recommendations, Goal Cadence, Session Time, Session Profiles. Additional sensors (sold separately) allow upgrades to include, Speed, Cadence, Heart Rate, Power (watts), and Calories Burnt.
Want to buy Online, just call or email us!
Le Spit Cyclery
Bicycle Sales and Service. Excellence in repair, the latest bikes, spares and apparel.
Tues - Wed: 10:00–18:00
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Products are delivered Australia wide using Direct Freight Express (tracked). Shipping costs are influenced by the size and weight of the product and your location, exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-10 business days depending on your location within Australia. Please be aware deliveries outside of metropolitan areas may take longer. This service will require your signature when the parcel is delivered. If you are not available at time of delivery, a card will be left for you to collect your parcel from the nearest Post Office.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Le Spit Cyclery offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.